Achieving high rankings on Google is critical for your business’s growth. While the search engine giant uses a complex algorithm comprising hundreds of ranking factors, eight essential elements are significant in determining a website’s search engine ranking. Understanding and optimizing these factors can propel your business to the forefront of search results which boosts targeted organic traffic, leads, and conversions. At Pinpoint Marketing, this is at the core of what we do for our digital marketing clients every day. Here are our areas of focus:
1. High-Quality Content: Google prioritizes websites that offer valuable, relevant, and informative content. How does Google know your business? Your use of keywords. We feature key words in every blog.
2. Backlinks: Backlinks, or inbound links from your social media posts and Google business account.
3. Search Intent and Content Relevancy: Google seeks to deliver the most relevant results for each query. We ensure your content precisely addresses the user’s search intent. We conduct keyword research and tailor your content to provide the best possible answers.
4. Website Loading Speed: Page loading speed directly impacts user experience and search rankings. When you are a Pinpoint Marketing client, we optimize your website’s loading time. A faster website not only pleases Google but also reduces bounce rates and improves user retention, positively impacting conversion.
5. Mobile Friendliness: With most internet traffic originating from mobile devices, Google significantly emphasizes mobile-friendly websites. We ensure your site is responsive and adapts seamlessly to various screen sizes, offering users a smooth experience on smartphones and tablets. Your phone and text numbers are correctly linked and available regardless of where your visitors scroll.
6. Domain Authority: Page Authority measures the predictive ranking strength of your home page, ad landing pages, and subdomains.
7. Keyword Optimization: At Pinpoint Marketing, we strategically incorporate relevant keywords into your content, title tags, meta descriptions, and headings. Creating content naturally incorporating target keywords and synonyms is a regular part of your ongoing SEO campaign. We report updates to you monthly.
8. Website Structure: A well-organized and user-friendly website structure enhances user experience and search engine crawlers’ ability to efficiently navigate and index your content. Implementing straightforward navigation, logical URL structure, and site maps is before we begin your Google Ad and SEO campaigns.
Are you interested in how Pinpoint Marketing can help you grow? Contact us. Let’s discuss your goals and objectives.